Possibility can change your life.
When people describe who I am, they will always share that I see what’s possible. This has enabled me to lead million dollar retail stores, travel and live in the US, have kids immediately after a divorce, leaving a secure job and finding one that I’m over the moon about and living in my dream home.
Possibility is a mindset. There’s a moment when we can choose the negative or the “upgrade” and I always choose the upgrade. This is the moment where life can be filled with endless opportunities or the opposite, no way forward. One of my super powers, is to be objective, see all sides and be open to what I may not even know I’m not seeing. That’s a tongue twister. If you’re reading this and trying to figure this out in your life, let’s use an example in your life.
- Choose an area of your life that you would like more enjoyment or choice? Let’s use a relationship or job example. What do you want in a relationship or your job? Write that down.
- Based on what you want, write down 10 options, choose some that seem far fetched (like if you waved a magic wand) and some that are small, big, sideways, up or down. All ways.
- Circle the ones that make you feel excited, or some sort of resonance.
- In your mind see how it’s going to happen. In what ways is this possible.
- See it as if it’s already happened. See the path, mark it, then create your date that it’s happening.
- Then release, let go of any attachment you may have and trust this will happen.
The most important thing to remember is that possibility is a mindset. When something doesn’t go your way, it’s not time to quit and go into the negative mindset. This is where it’s easy to create beliefs that don’t serve your state of being. Beliefs create actions and is the basis for all communication. If you believe that you are dealt the short end of the stick, you may end up saying things like “I am never going to win”, or “I’m not lucky”.
Everything is possible, it may not go as planned or turn out exactly as you visualized, however being in a possibility mindset allows you to be curious, stay open and explore new unimaginable spaces. This is a daily practice, find those moments where you can start using the sentence, “it’s possible”. You will be amazed at how your jobs, life, relationship all flourish by using your possibility mindset.
I believe it’s a game changer.